Steno Diabetes Center Copenhagen is headed by Allan Flyvbjerg and is organized in four central units: Clinic (Patient Care), Clinical Research, Education and Health Promotion Research. In addition, there are four support functions: Administration, Quality, CoreLab and Research and Innovation (RIO).
The management of the center consists of the CEO and the managers of the four units:
- Clinic: Anne Mette Rosenfalck and Dorrit Thorsen
- Clinical Research: Birgitte Brock
- Education: Ulla Bjerre-Christensen
- Health Promotion Research: Morten Hulvej Rod
- Administration: Charlotte Hove Andreasen
No e-mail has been registred for this user/group