These partners are the region’s four acute care hospitals as well as Rigshospitalet and Bornholm’s Hospital, which annually receive a grant from SDCC to support cooperation on patient treatment and clinical research in particular.
Expectations from cooperation with Steno Partners are that SDCC and the partner:
- together identify possible collaboration platforms and projects
- develop, challenge and improve patient treatment in the region
- establish mutually binding collaboration on diabetes efforts
- formally or informally exchange personnel (shared positions)
- prepare joint research applications to the Steno Grant pool (DKK 50 mill. per year).