1. Ahluwalia TS, Allin KH, Sandholt CH, Sparsø TH, Jørgensen ME, Rowe M, et al. Discovery of coding genetic variants influencing diabetes-related serum biomarkers and their impact on risk of Type 2 diabetes. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2015;100(4):E664-E71.
2. Almdal T, Nielsen AA, Nielsen KE, Jørgensen ME, Rasmussen A, Hangaard S, et al. Increased healing in diabetic toe ulcers in a multidisciplinary foot clinic-An observational cohort study. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice. 2015; 110(3):315-21.
3. Alyass A, Almgren P, Akerlund M, Dushoff J, Isomaa B, Nilsson P, et.al. Modelling of OGTT curve identifies 1 h plasma glucose level as a strong predictor of incident type 2 diabetes: results from two prospective cohorts. Diabetologia. 2015;58(1):87-97.
4. Ampudia-Blasco FJ, Benhamou PY, Charpentier G, Consoli A, Diamant M, Gallwitz B, et al. A decision support tool for appropriate glucose-lowering therapy in patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Technology and Therapeutics. 2015;17(3):194-202.
5. Andrésdóttir G, Jensen ML, Carstensen B, Parving HH, Hovind P, Hansen TW, et al. Improved prognosis of diabetic nephropathy in type 1 diabetes. Kidney International. 2015;87(2):417-26.
6. Arora T, Velagapudi V, Pournaras DJ, Welbourn R, Le Roux CW, Orešič M, et al. Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery induces early plasma metabolomic and lipidomic alterations in humans associated with diabetes remission. PLoS ONE. 2015;10(5). e0126401.
7. Asayama K, Wei FF, Hara A, Hansen TW, Li Y, Staessen JA. Prognosis in Relation to Blood Pressure Variability. Hypertension. 2015;65(6):1170-9.
8. Axelsen LV, Mygind L, Bentsen P. Designing with children: A participatory design framework for developing interactive exhibitions. International Journal of the Inclusive Museum. 2015;7(1):1-16.
9. Bakris GL, Agarwal R, Chan JC, Cooper ME, Gansevoort RT, Haller H, et al. Effect of finerenone on albuminuria in patients with diabetic nephropathy a randomized clinical trial. JAMA - Journal of the American Medical Association. 2015;314(9):884-94.
10. Barbarroja N, Rodriguez-Cuenca S, Nygren H, Camargo A, Pirraco A, Relat J, et al. Increased dihydroceramide/ceramide ratio mediated by defective expression of degs1 impairs adipocyte differentiation and function. Diabetes. 2015;64(4):1180-92.
11. Bjerggaard M, Philipsen A, Jørgensen ME, Charles M, Witte DR, Sandbæk A, et al. Association of self-perceived body image with body mass index and type 2 diabetes-The ADDITION-PRO study. Preventive Medicine. 2015;75:64-9.
12. Bondia-Pons I, Hyötyläinen T, Orešič M. Role of Microbiota in Regulating Host Lipid Metabolism and Disease Risk. In: Kochhar S, Martin F-P, editor. Role of Microbiota in Regulating Host Lipid Metabolism and Disease Risk. London: Springer Verlag; 2015: 235-260.
13. Bork-Jensen J, Scheele C, Christophersen DV, Nilsson E, Friedrichsen M, Fernandez-Twinn DS, et al. Glucose tolerance is associated with differential expression of microRNAs in skeletal muscle: results from studies of twins with and without type 2 diabetes. Diabetologia. 2015;58(2):363-73.
14. Brott DA, Furlong ST, Adler SH, Hainer JW, Arani RB, Pinches M, et al. Characterization of renal biomarkers for use in clinical trials: Effect of preanalytical processing and qualification using samples from subjects with diabetes. Drug Design, Development and Therapy. 2015;9:3191-8.
15. Bruselius-Jensen ML, Danielsen D, Hansen, S. Juggling Participatory Methods in the School Context: Lessons Learnt from a Study on Health Representations in Young People’s Virtual Spaces. In: Allaste AA, Tiidenberg K, editor. In Search of New Methodological Approaches to Youth Research. Cambridge: Scholars Publishing; 2015.
16. Brøns C, Lilleøre SK, Astrup A, Vaag A. Disproportionately increased 24-h energy expenditure and fat oxidation in young men with low birth weight during a high-fat overfeeding challenge. European Journal of Nutrition. 2015.
17. Caramori MLA, Rossing P, Mauer M. Diabetic Nephropathy. In:Jameson Jl, editor. DeGroots Textbook of Endocrinology Adult and Pediatric. 7th ed. Philadelphia: WB Saunders Company; 2015:934-957.
18. Christensen JH, Bønnelycke J, Mygind L, Bentsen P. Museums and science centres for health: from scientific literacy to health promotion. Museum Management and Curatorship. 2015:1-31.
19. Christensen JH, Mygind L, Bentsen P. Conceptions of place: approaching space, children and physical activity. Children's Geographies. 2015;13(5):589-603.
20. Cichosz SL, Frystyk J, Tarnow L, Fleischer J. Combining information of autonomic odulation and CGM measurements nables prediction and improves etection of spontaneous hypoglycemic vents. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology. 2015;9(1):132-7.
21. Clausen LT. Re-inventing the Commons: How Action Research can Support the Renewal of Sustainable Communities. In: Gunnarsson E, Nielsen BS, Hansen, HP, editor. Action research for Democracy. London: Routledge; 2015.
22. Cleal B, Poulsen K, Hannerz H, Andersen LL. A prospective study of occupational status and disability retirement among employees with diabetes in Denmark. European Journal of Public Health. 2015;25(4):617-9.
23. Cleal B, Poulsen K. The Relationship between Diabetes and Retirement from Work: A Ten-Year Follow-Up in National Registers. International Journal of Diabetes and Clinical Research 2015;2(4).
24. Dejgaard TF, Frandsen CS, Hansen TS, Almdal T, Urhammer S, Pedersen-Bjergaard U, et al. Efficacy and safety of liraglutide for overweight adult patients with type 1 diabetes and insufficient glycaemic control (Lira-1): a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. The lancet Diabetes & endocrinology. 2015.
25. Dejgaard TF, Knop FK, Tarnow L, Frandsen CS, Hansen TS, Almdal T, et al. Efficacy and safety of the glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonist liraglutide added to insulin therapy in poorly regulated patients with type 1 diabetes - A protocol for a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study: The Lira-1 study. BMJ Open. 2015;5(4).
26. Due-Christensen M, Kaldan G, Almdal TP, Glindorf M, Nielsen KE, Zoffmann V. Out-of-office hours nurse-driven acute telephone counselling service in a large diabetes outpatient clinic: A mixed methods evaluation. Patient Education and Counselling. 2015;98(7):890-4.
27. Eliraqi GM, Vistisen D, Lauritzen T, Sandbaek A, Jørgensen ME, Færch K. Intensive multifactorial treatment modifies the effect of family history of diabetes on glycaemic control in people with Type 2 diabetes: A post hoc analysis of the ADDITION-Denmark randomized controlled trial. Diabetic Medicine. 2015;32(8):1085-9.
28. Evans M, Ridderstrale M, Jensen HH, Bogelund M, Jensen MM, Ericsson A, et al. Quantifying The Short-Term Impact of Changes In Hba1c, Weight And Insulin Regimen on Health Related Quality-of-Life. Value in health : the journal of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research. 2015;18(7):A616.
29. Fall T, Hagg S, Ploner A, Magi R, Fischer K, Draisma HH, et al. Age- and sex-specific causal effects of adiposity on cardiovascular risk factors. Diabetes. 2015;64(5):1841-52.
30. Fleischer J, Cichosz SL, Jakobsen PE, Yderstraede K, Gulichsen E, Nygaard H, et al. The degree of autonomic modulation is associated with the severity of microvascular complications in patients with type 1 diabetes. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2015;9(3):681-6.
31. Foerster J, Hyötyläinen T, Orešič M, Nygren H, Boeing H. Serum Lipid and Serum Metabolite Components generated by Treelet Transform and their association with anthropometric parameters in EPIC-Potsdam participants. Metabolism. 2015; 64(10):1348-1358.
32. Fumagalli M, Moltke I, Grarup N, Racimo F, Bjerregaard P, Jørgensen ME, et al. Greenlandic Inuit show genetic signatures of diet and climate adaptation. Science. 2015;349(6254):1343-7.
33. Færch K, Hulman A, Solomon TP. Heterogeneity of Pre-diabetes and Type 2 Diabetes: Implications for Prediction, Prevention and Treatment Responsiveness. Current diabetes reviews. 2016;12(1):30-41.
34. Færch K, Torekov SS, Vistisen D, Johansen NB, Witte DR, Jonsson A, et al. GLP-1 Response to Oral Glucose Is Reduced in Prediabetes, Screen-Detected Type 2 Diabetes, and Obesity and Influenced by Sex: The ADDITION-PRO Study. Diabetes. 2015;64(7):2513-25.
35. Færch K, Johansen NB, Witte DR, Lauritzen T, Jørgensen ME, Vistisen D. Relationship between insulin resistance and β-cell dysfunction in subphenotypes of prediabetes and type 2 diabetes. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2015;100(2):707-16.
36. Færch LH, Sejling AS, Lajer M, Tarnow L, Thorsteinsson B, Pedersen-Bjergaard U. ACE genotype, phenotype and all-cause mortality in different cohorts of patients with type 1 diabetes. JRAAS - Journal of the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System. 2015;16(2):374-81.
37. Gaulton KJ, Ferreira T, Lee Y, Raimondo A, Mägi R, Reschen ME, et al. Genetic fine mapping and genomic annotation defines causal mechanisms at type 2 diabetes susceptibility loci. Nature Genetics. 2015;47(12):1415-25.
38. Gerritsen KGF, Leeuwis JW, Koeners MP, Bakker SJL, Van Oeveren W, Aten J, et al. Elevated Urinary Connective Tissue Growth Factor in Diabetic Nephropathy is Caused by Local Production and Tubular Dysfunction. Journal of Diabetes Research. 2015: 539787.
39. Girma T, Kæstel P, Workeneh N, Mølgaard C, Eaton S, Andersen GS, et al. Bioimpedance index for measurement of total body water in severely malnourished children: Assessing the effect of nutritional oedema. Clinical nutrition. 2015; pii: S0261-5614(15)00132-6.
40. Grabowski D. Health Identity: Theoretical and empirical development of a health education concept. Journal of Sociological Research. 2015;6(2):141-57.
41. Grabowski D, Thomasen SD. Parkour as Health Promotion in Schools: A Qualitative Study on Health Identity. World Journal of Education. 2015;5(3):37-43.
42. Greiner TU, Hyotylainen T, Knip M, Backhed F, Oresic M. The gut microbiota modulates glycaemic control and serum metabolite profiles in non-obese diabetic mice. PLoS One. 2014;9(11):e110359.
43. Grijalva-Eternod CS, Wells JCK, Girma T, Kæstel P, Admassu B, Friis H, Andersen GS. Midupper arm circumference and weight-for-length z scores have different associations with body composition: Evidence from a cohort of Ethiopian infants1-3. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2015;102(3):593-9.
44. Hansen CS, Jensen TM, Jensen JS, Nawroth P, Fleming T, Witte DR, et al. The role of serum methylglyoxal on diabetic peripheral and cardiovascular autonomic neuropathy: the ADDITION Denmark study. Diabetic medicine : a journal of the British Diabetic Association. 2015;32(6):778-85.
45. Hansen TH, Vestergaard H, Jorgensen T, Jorgensen ME, Lauritzen T, Brandslund I, et al. Impact of PTBP1 rs11085226 on glucose-stimulated insulin release in adult Danes. BMC Med Genet. 2015;16:17.
46. Harding JL, Shaw JE, Peeters A, Cartensen B, Magliano DJ. Cancer risk among people with type 1 and type 2 diabetes: Disentangling true associations, detection bias, and reverse causation. Diabetes Care. 2015;38(2):264-70.
47. Hempler NF, Ewers B. Development of culturally sensitive dialog tools in diabetes education. Indian Journal of Endocrinolology and Metabolism. 2015;19(1):178-81.
48. Hempler NF, Nicic S, Ewers B, Willaing I. Dietary education must fit into everyday life: A qualitative study of people with a Pakistani background and type 2 diabetes. Patient Preference and Adherence. 2015;9:347-54.
49. Hindhede AL, Aagaard-Hansen J. Risk, the prediabetes diagnosis and preventive strategies: critical insights from a qualitative study. Critical Public Health 2015;25(5):569-81.
50. Hjortebjerg R, Tarnow L, Jorsal A, Parving HH, Rossing P, Bjerre M, et al. IGFBP-4 fragments as markers of cardiovascular mortality in type 1 diabetes patients with and without nephropathy. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2015;100(8):3032-40.
51. Hodzic-Hadzibegovic D, Sander BA, Lund-Andersen H. Diabetic macular oedema quantified with spectral-domain optical coherence tomography - Evaluation of boundary line artefacts and the effect on retinal thickness. Acta Ophthalmologica. 2015;93(1):74-82.
52. Hollensted M, Ahluwalia TS, Have CT, Grarup N, Fonvig CE, Nielsen TRH, et al. Common variants in LEPR, IL6, AMD1, and NAMPT do not associate with risk of juvenile and childhood obesity in Danes: A case-control study. BMC Medical Genetics. 2015;16:105.
53. Horikoshi M, Mӓgi R, van de Bunt M, Surakka I, Sarin AP, Mahajan A, et al. Discovery and Fine-Mapping of Glycaemic and Obesity-Related Trait Loci Using High-Density Imputation. PLoS Genetics. 2015;11(7):e1005230.
54. Hove KD, Brøns C, Færch K, Lund SS, Rossing P, Vaag A. Effects of 12 weeks of treatment with fermented milk on blood pressure, glucose metabolism and markers of cardiovascular risk in patients with type 2 diabetes: A randomised double-blind placebo-controlled study. European Journal of Endocrinology. 2015;172(1):11-20.
55. Hukkanen J, Puurunen J, Hyötyläinen T, Savolainen MJ, Ruokonen A, Morin-Papunen L, et al. The effect of atorvastatin treatment on serum oxysterol concentrations and cytochrome P450 3A4 activity. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 2015;80(3):473-9.
56. Hyötyläinen T, Orešič M. Analytical Lipidomics in Metabolic and Clinical Research. Trends in Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2015;26(12):671-3.
57. Hyötyläinen T, Orešič M. Optimizing the lipidomics workflow for clinical studies - practical considerations. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry. 2015;407(17):4973-93.
58. Haahr ME, Hansen DL, Fisher PM, Svarer C, Stenbæk DS, Madsen K, et al. Central 5-HT Neurotransmission modulates weight loss following gastric bypass surgery in obese individuals. Journal of Neuroscience. 2015;35(14):5884-9.
59. Jensen BB, Dur, W, Buijs, G. The application of Salutogensis in schools. In: Mittelmark MB, Sagy S, Eriksson M, Bauer G, Pelikan J, Lindstrom B, Espnes GA, Bull T, editor. Handbook of salutogenesis. New York: Springer; 2015.
60. Jensen MT, Andersen HU, Rossing P, Jensen JS. Statins are independently associated with increased HbA1c in type 1 diabetes - The Thousand & 1 Study. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice. 2015. pii: S0168-8227(15)00423-4.
61. Jensen MT, Sogaard P, Andersen HU, Bech J, Fritz Hansen T, Biering-Sørensen T, et al. Global longitudinal strain is not impaired in type 1 diabetes patients without albuminuria: The thousand & 1 study. JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging. 2015;8(4):400-10.
62. Jensen NK, Pals R. A dialogue-based approach to patient education. Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2015;19(1):168-70.
63. Jensen TM, Vistisen D, Fleming T, Nawroth PP, Jørgensen ME, Lauritzen T, et al. Impact of intensive treatment on serum methylglyoxal levels among individuals with screen-detected type 2 diabetes: the ADDITION-Denmark study. Acta Diabetologica. 2015;52(5):929-36.
64. Jeppesen C, Valera B, Nielsen NO, Bjerregaard P, Jørgensen ME. Association between whole blood mercury and glucose intolerance among adult Inuit in Greenland. Environmental Research. 2015;143:192-7.
65. Jones A, Olsen MZ, Perrild HJ, Willaing I. The psychological impact of living with diabetes: Descriptive findings from the DAWN2 study in Denmark. Prim Care Diabetes. 2015. pii: S1751-9918(15)00043-1.
66. Joshi PK, Esko T, Mattsson H, Eklund N, Gandin I, Nutile T, et al. Directional dominance on stature and cognition in diverse human populations. Nature. 2015;523(7561):459-62.
67. Jørgenrud B, Jalanko M, Heliö T, Jääskeläinen P, Laine M, Hilvo M, et al. The metabolome in finnish carriers of the MYBPC3-Q1061X mutation for hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. PLoS ONE. 2015;10(8).
68. Jørgenrud B, Jäntti S, Mattila I, Pöhö P, Rønningen KS, Yki-Järvinen H, et al. The influence of sample collection methodology and sample preprocessing on the blood metabolic profile. Bioanalysis. 2015;7(8):991-1006.
69. Jørgensen SW, Brøns C, Bluck L, Hjort L, Færch K, Thankamony A, et al. Metabolic response to 36 hours of fasting in young men born small vs appropriate for gestational age. Diabetologia. 2015;58(1):178-87.
70. Kamper-Jørgensen Z, Carstensen B, Norredam M, Bygbjerg IC, Andersen PH, Jørgensen ME. Diabetes-related tuberculosis in Denmark: Effect of ethnicity, diabetes duration and year of diagnosis. International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease. 2015;19(10):1169-75.
71. Kapur K, McAleer S, Persson F, Bjerre-Christensen U. Improving the effectiveness of short-term courses for multidisciplinary health care professionals. Practical Diabetes. 2015;32(5):180-5.
72. Asayama K, Wei F, Hara A, Hansen TW, Li Y, Staessen JA. Prognosis in relation to blood pressure variability: con side of the argument. Hypertension. 2015;65(6):1170-9.
73. Kirkeby IM, Jensen BB, Larsen K, Kural R. Designing for health in school buildings: between research and practice. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 2015;43(3):260-8.
74. Kostic AD, Gevers D, Siljander H, Vatanen T, Hyötyläinen T, Hämäläinen AM, et al. The dynamics of the human infant gut microbiome in development and in progression toward type 1 diabetes. Cell Host and Microbe. 2015;17(2):260-73.
75. Kristensen PL, Diemar SS, Bay C, Pedersen-Bjergaard U, Beck-Nielsen H, Christiansen JS, et al. ACTH stimulation test in patients with type 1 diabetes and recurrent severe hypoglycaemia. Clinical Endocrinology. 2015;82(1):155-6.
76. Kröpelin TF, De Zeeuw D, Andress DL, Bijlsma MJ, Persson F, Parving HH, et al. Number and frequency of albuminuria measurements in clinical trials in diabetic nephropathy. Clinical Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. 2015;10(3):410-6.
77. Lassen AJ, Bønnelycke J, Otto L. Innovating for 'active ageing' in a public-private innovation partnership: Creating doable problems and alignment. Technological Forecasting & Social Change. 2015.
78. Laursen AS, Hansen AL, Wiinberg N, Brage S, Sandbæk A, Lauritzen T, et al. Higher physical activity is associated with lower aortic stiffness but not with central blood pressure: The ADDITION-Pro study. Medicine (United States). 2015;94(5):e485.
79. Lidegaard LP, Hansen ALS, Johansen NB, Witte DR, Brage S, Lauritzen T, et al. Physical activity energy expenditure vs cardiorespiratory fitness level in impaired glucose metabolism. Diabetologia. 2015;58(12):2709-17.
80. Locke AE, Kahali B, Berndt SI, Justice AE, Pers TH, Day FR, et al. Genetic studies of body mass index yield new insights for obesity biology. Nature. 2015;518(7538):197-206.
81. Löndahl M, Tarnow L, Karlsmark T, Lundquist R, Nielsen AM, Michelsen M, et al. Use of an autologous leucocyte and platelet-rich fibrin patch on hard-to-heal DFUs: A pilot study. Journal of Wound Care. 2015;24(4):172-8.
82. Mahajan A, Sim X, Ng HJ, Manning A, Rivas MA, Highland HM, et al. Identification and functional characterization of G6PC2 coding variants influencing glycemic traits define an effector transcript at the G6PC2-ABCB11 locus. PLoS Genet. 2015;11(1):e1004876.
83. Mann JFE, Rossing P, Wiȩcek A, Rosivall L, Mark P, Mayer G. Diagnosis and treatment of early renal disease in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: What are the clinical needs? Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation. 2015;30:iv1-iv5.
84. Marinković T, Orešič M. Modeling strategies to study metabolic pathways in progression to type 1 diabetes - Challenges and opportunities. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics. 2015; 589:131-7.
85. Thomas MC, Brownlee M, Susztak K, Sharma K, Jandeleit-Dahm KAM, Zoungas S, Rossing P, Groop P, Cooper ME. Diabetic kidney disease. Nature Reviews Disease Primers. 2015; doi:10.1038/nrdp.2015.70
86. Mohamed HJJ, Yap RWK, Loy SL, Norris SA, Biesma R, Aagaard-Hansen J. Prevalence and determinants of overweight, obesity and type 2 diabetes mellitus in adults in Malaysia. Asia-Pacific Journal of Public Health. 2015;27(2):123-35.
87. Moltke I, Fumagalli M, Korneliussen TS, Crawford JE, Bjerregaard P, Jørgensen ME, et al. Uncovering the genetic history of the present-day greenlandic population. American Journal of Human Genetics. 2015;96(1):54-69.
88. Morris RW, Taylor AE, Fluharty ME, Bjørngaard JH, Åsvold BO, Gabrielsen ME, et al. Heavier smoking may lead to a relative increase in waist circumference: Evidence for a causal relationship from a Mendelian randomisation meta-analysis. The CARTA consortium. BMJ Open. 2015;5(8).
89. Mygind L, Hällman AK, Bentsen P. Bridging gaps between intentions and realities: A review of participatory exhibition development in museums. Museum Management and Curatorship 2015;30(2):117-37.
90. Møller CL, Pedersen SB, Richelsen B, Conde-Frieboes KW, Raun K, Grove KL, et al. Melanocortin agonists stimulate lipolysis in human adipose tissue explants but not in adipocytes Obesity. BMC Research Notes. 2015;8(1).
91. Møller CL, Vistisen D, Færch K, Johansen NB, Witte DR, Jonsson A, et al. Glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide (GIP) is associated with lower LDL but unhealthy fat distribution, independent of insulin: The ADDITION-PRO study. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism. 2015:jc20153133.
92. Neeland IJ, McGuire DK, Eliasson B, Ridderstråle M, Zeller C, Woerle HJ, et al. Comparison of Adipose Distribution Indices with Gold Standard Body Composition Assessments in the EMPA-REG H2H SU Trial: A Body Composition Sub-Study. Diabetes Therapy. 2015;6(4):635-42.
93. Nexø BA, Villesen P, Nissen KK, Lindegaard HM, Rossing P, Petersen T, et al. Are human endogenous retroviruses triggers of autoimmune diseases? Unveiling associations of three diseases and viral loci. Immunologic Research. 2015.
94. Nexø MA, Watt T, Cleal B, Hegedüs L, Bonnema SJ, Rasmussen ÅK, et al. Exploring the Experiences of People With Hypo- and Hyperthyroidism. Qualitative Health Research. 2015;25(7):945-53.
95. Noctor E, Dunne F. Postnatal testing following gestational diabetes. The Lancet Diabetes and Endocrinology. 2015;3(10):761-2.
96. Noctor E, Dunne FP. Type 2 diabetes after gestational diabetes: The influence of changing diagnostic criteria. World journal of diabetes. 2015;6(2):234-44.
97. O'Donoghue GM, Kennedy A, Andersen GS, Durkan E, Thybo T, Sinnott M, et al. An evaluation of the DEXLIFE 'self-selected' lifestyle intervention aimed at improving insulin sensitivity in people at risk of developing type 2 diabetes: Study protocol for a randomised controlled trial. Trials. 2015;16(1).
98. Olesen ML, Graungaard AH, Husted GR. Deciding treatment for miscarriage-experiences of women and healthcare professionals. Scand J Caring Sci. 2015;29(2):386-94.
99. Oya J, Vistisen D, Christensen DL, Faurholt-Jepsen D, Mohan V, Ramachandran A, et al. Geographic differences in the associations between impaired glucose regulation and cardiovascular risk factors among young adults. Diabetic Medicine. 2015;32(4):497-504.
100. Pals RAS, Hansen UM, Johansen CB, Hansen CS, Jørgensen ME, Fleischer J, Willaing I. Making sense of a new technology in clinical practice: A qualitative study of patient and physician perspectives. BMC Health Services Research. 2015; 15:402.
101. Parving HH, Persson F. Effects of RAS inhibitors on diabetic retinopathy. The Lancet Diabetes and Endocrinology. 2015;3(5):315-6.
102. Parving HH, Persson F, Rossing P. Microalbuminuria: A parameter that has changed diabetes care. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice. 2015;107(1):1-8.
103. Parving HH, Rossing P. Diabetic nephropathy in 2014: Improved cardiorenal prognosis in diabetic nephropathy. Nature Reviews Nephrology. 2015;11(2):68-70.
104. Peeters A, Gearon E, Backholer K, Carstensen B. Trends in the skewness of the body mass index distribution among urban Australian adults, 1980 to 2007. Ann Epidemiol. 2015;25(1):26-33.
105. Pena MJ, De Zeeuw D, Mischak H, Jankowski J, Oberbauer R, Woloszczuk W, et al. Prognostic clinical and molecular biomarkers of renal disease in type 2 diabetes. Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation. 2015;30:iv86-iv95.
106. Petersen EH, Theilade S, Hansen TW, Lindhardt MK, Rossing P. Cuff inflations do not affect night-time blood pressure: Comparison of 24 h ambulatory blood pressure measured by a cuff and a tonometric device in type 2 diabetes. Blood Pressure Monitoring. 2015;20(6):369-72.
107. Petersen SM, Zoffmann V, Kjærgaard J, Stensballe LG, Greisen G. Erratum to: Disappointment and adherence among parents of newborns allocated to the control group: A qualitative study of a randomized clinical trial. Trials. 2015;16(1).
108. Philipsen A, Hansen ALS, Jørgensen ME, Brage S, Carstensen B, Sandbaek A, et al. Associations of objectively measured physical activity and abdominal fat distribution. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 2015;47(5):983-9.
109. Philipsen A, Jørgensen ME, Vistisen D, Sandbaek A, Almdal TP, Christiansen JS, et al. Associations between ultrasound measures of abdominal fat distribution and indices of glucose metabolism in a population at high risk of type 2 diabetes: The ADDITION-PRO study. PLoS ONE. 2015;10(4).
110. Pilemann-Lyberg S, Thorsteinsson B, Snorgaard O, Zander M, Vestergaard H, Røder ME. Severe hypoglycaemia during treatment with sulphonylureas in patients with type 2 diabetes in the Capital Region of Denmark. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2015;110(2):202-7.
111. Pilz S, Rutters F, Nijpels G, Stehouwer CD, Højlund K, Nolan JJ, et al. Response to Comment on Pilz et al. Insulin sensitivity and albuminuria: the RISC study. Diabetes Care 2014;37:1597-1603. Diabetes care. 2015;38(2):e31.
112. Pilz S, Rutters F, Nijpels G, Stehouwer CDA, Højlund K, Nolan JJ, et al. Insulin sensitivity and albuminuria: The risc study. Diabetes care 2014;37:1597-1603. Diabetes Care. 2015;38(2):e31.
113. Rasmussen JB, Nordin LS, Thomsen JA, Rossing P, Bygbjerg IC, Christensen DL. Several Conventional Risk Markers Suggesting Presence of Albuminuria Are Weak Among Rural Africans With Hypertension. Journal of Clinical Hypertension. 2015. DOI: 10.1111/jch.12662.
114. Ringholm L, Juul A, Pedersen-Bjergaard U, Thorsteinsson B, Damm P, Mathiesen ER. Lower levels of placental growth hormone in early pregnancy in women with type 1 diabetes and large for gestational age infants. Growth Hormone and IGF Research. 2015; 25(6):312-5.
115. Rosenlund S, Hansen TW, Andersen S, Rossing P. Effect of 4 years subcutaneous insulin infusion treatment on albuminuria, kidney function and HbA1c compared with multiple daily injections: A longitudinal follow-up study. Diabetic Medicine. 2015;32(11):1445-52.
116. Rossing, P. Clinical pathology of nephropathy [internet]. 2015; Diapedia 71040851172 rev. no. 10.
117. Ruge D, Nielsen MK, Mikkelsen BE, Jensen BB. Examining participation in relation to students’ development of health-related action competence in a school food setting - LOMA case study. Health Education. 2015.
118. Rönn T, Volkov P, Gillberg L, Kokosar M, Perfilyev A, Jacobsen AL, et al. Impact of age, BMI and HbA1c levels on the genome-wide DNA methylation and mRNA expression patterns in human adipose tissue and identification of epigenetic biomarkers in blood. Human Molecular Genetics. 2015;24(13):3792-813.
119. Safai N, Eising S, Hougaard DM, Mortensen HB, Skogstrand K, Pociot F, et al. Levels of adiponectin and leptin at onset of type 1 diabetes have changed over time in children and adolescents. Acta Diabetologica. 2015;52(1):167-74.
120. Salek RM, Neumann S, Schober D, Hummel J, Billiau K, Kopka J, et al. COordination of Standards in MetabOlomicS (COSMOS): facilitating integrated metabolomics data access. Metabolomics. 2015;11(6):1587-97.
121. Schanstra JP, Zürbig P, Alkhalaf A, Argiles A, Bakker SJL, Beige J, et al. Diagnosis and prediction of CKD progression by assessment of urinary peptides. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. 2015;26(8):1999-2010.
122. Scheuer SH, Færch K, Philipsen A, Jørgensen ME, Johansen NB, Carstensen B, et al. Abdominal fat distribution and cardiovascular risk in men and women with different levels of glucose tolerance. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2015;100(9):3340-7.
123. Schievink B, De Zeeuw D, Parving HH, Rossing P, Heerspink HJL. The renal protective effect of angiotensin receptor blockers depends on intra-individual response variation in multiple risk markers. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 2015;80(4):678-86.
124. Schwennesen N, Henriksen JE, Willaing I. Patient explanations for non-attendance at type 2 diabetes self-management education: a qualitative study. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. 2015. Doi: 10.1111/scs.12245.
125. Sejling AS, Lange KHW, Frandsen CS, Diemar SS, Tarnow L, Faber J, et al. Infrared thermographic assessment of changes in skin temperature during hypoglycaemia in patients with type 1 diabetes. Diabetologia. 2015;58(8):1898-906.
126. Shungin D, Winkler TW, Croteau-Chonka DC, Ferreira T, Locke AE, Mägi R, et al. New genetic loci link adipose and insulin biology to body fat distribution. Nature. 2015;518(7538):187-97.
127. Sinnott M, Kinsley BT, Jackson AD, Walsh C, O'Grady T, Nolan JJ, et al. Fasting plasma glucose as initial screening for diabetes and prediabetes in Irish adults: The diabetes mellitus and vascular health initiative (DMVhi). PLoS ONE. 2015;10(4).
128. Song X, Jousilahti P, Stehouwer CDA, Söderberg S, Onat A, Laatikainen T, et al. Cardiovascular and all-cause mortality in relation to various anthropometric measures of obesity in Europeans. Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. 2015;25(3):295-304.
129. Stenov V, Henriksen JE, Folker AP, Skinner TC, Willaing I. Educator talk ratio as a quality indicator in group-based patient education. Health Education Journal. 2015. DOI: 10.1177/0017896915574556.
130. Stenov V, Willaing I. Patient perspectives of sharing experiences in group-based diabetes education: A second-order analysis. Psychology. 2015.
131. Sturt J, Dennick K, Due-Christensen M, McCarthy K. The detection and management of diabetes distress in people with type 1 diabetes. Curr Diab Rep. 2015;15(11):101.
132. Surakka I, Horikoshi M, Mägi R, Sarin AP, Mahajan A, Lagou V, et al. The impact of low-frequency and rare variants on lipid levels. Nature Genetics. 2015;47(6):589-97.
133. Sørensen MESB, Bloch P. The social and structural environments in selected neighbourhoods of Copenhagen. Report on focus group discussions with socially active representatives of socially vulnerable population groups. 2015.
134. Theilade S, Claggett B, Hansen TW, Skali H, Lewis EF, Solomon SD, et al. Pulse pressure is not an independent predictor of outcome in type 2 diabetes patients with chronic kidney disease and anemia-the Trial to Reduce Cardiovascular Events with Aranesp Therapy (TREAT). Journal of human hypertension. 2016;30(1):46-52.
135. Theilade S, Hansen TW, Goetze JP, Rossing P. Increased plasma concentrations of midregional proatrial natriuretic peptide is associated with risk of cardiorenal dysfunction in type 1 diabetes. American Journal of Hypertension. 2015;28(6):772-9.
136. Theilade S, Lyngbæk S, Hansen TW, Eugen-Olsen J, Fenger M, Rossing P, et al. Soluble urokinase plasminogen activator receptor levels are elevated and associated with complications in patients with type 1 diabetes. Journal of Internal Medicine. 2015;277(3):362-71.
137. Todd JN, Poon W, Lyssenko V, Groop L, Nichols B, Wilmot M, et al. Variation in glucose homeostasis traits associated with P2RX7 polymorphisms in mice and humans. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2015;100(5):E688-E96.
138. Torenholt R, Engelund G, Willaing I. Bringing person-centeredness and active involvement into reality: The feasibility of a participatory concept for patient education. Health Education. 2015;115(6):518-33.
139. Torenholt R, Varming A, Engelund G, Vestergaard S, Møller BL, Pals RA, Willaing I. Simplicity, flexibility, and respect: Preferences related to patient education in hardly reached people with type 2 diabetes. Patient Preference and Adherence. 2015;9:1581-6.
140. Tvermosegaard M, Dahl-Petersen IK, Nielsen NO, Bjerregaard P, Jørgensen ME. Cardiovascular Disease Susceptibility and Resistance in Circumpolar Inuit Populations. Canadian Journal of Cardiology. 2015;31(9):1116-23.
141. van Netten JJ, Price PE, Lavery LA, Monteiro-Soares M, Rasmussen A, Jubiz Y, et al. Prevention of foot ulcers in the at-risk patient with diabetes: a systematic review. Diabetes/metabolism research and reviews. 2015.
142. Varming AR, Hansen UM, Andresdottir G, Husted GR, Willaing I. Empowerment, motivation, and medical adherence (EMMA): the feasibility of a program for patient-centered consultations to support medication adherence and blood glucose control in adults with type 2 diabetes. Patient Preference and Adherence. 2015;9:1243-53.
143. Varming AR, Torenholt R, Møller BL, Vestergaard S, Engelund G. Addressing challenges and needs in patient education targeting hardly reached patients with chronic diseases. Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2015;19(2):292-5.
144. Vatanen T, Osmala M, Raiko T, Lagus K, Sysi-Aho M, Orešič M, et al. Self-organization and missing values in SOM and GTM. Neurocomputing. 2015;147(1):60-70.
145. Von Scholten BJ, Hansen TW, Goetze JP, Persson F, Rossing P. Glucagon-like peptide 1 receptor agonist (GLP-1 RA): Long-term effect on kidney function in patients with type 2 diabetes. Journal of Diabetes and its Complications. 2015;29(5):670-4.
146. von Scholten BJ, Hasbak P, Christensen TE, Ghotbi AA, Kjaer A, Rossing P, et al. Cardiac 82Rb PET/CT for fast and non-invasive assessment of microvascular function and structure in asymptomatic patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabetologia. 2015.
147. von Scholten BJ, Lajer M, Goetze JP, Persson F, Rossing P. Time course and mechanisms of the anti-hypertensive and renal effects of liraglutide treatment. Diabetic Medicine. 2015;32(3):343-52.
148. von Scholten BJ, Reinhard H, Hansen TW, Lindhardt M, Petersen CL, Wiinberg N, et al. Additive prognostic value of plasma N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide and coronary artery calcification for cardiovascular events and mortality in asymptomatic patients with type 2 diabetes. Cardiovascular Diabetology. 2015;14(1).
149. von Scholten BJ, Reinhard H, Hansen TW, Schalkwijk CG, Stehouwer C, Parving HH, et al. Markers of inflammation and endothelial dysfunction are associated with incident cardiovascular disease, all-cause mortality, and progression of coronary calcification in type 2 diabetic patients with microalbuminuria. Journal of Diabetes and its Complications. 2015.
150. Von Scholten BJ, Ørsted DD, Svendsen AL, Persson F, Rossing P. The influence of pharmaceutically induced weight changes on estimates of renal function: A patient-level pooled analysis of seven randomised controlled trials of glucose lowering medication. Journal of Diabetes and its Complications. 2015;29(8):1146-51.
151. Waite S, Bølling M, Bentsen P. Comparing apples and pears?: a conceptual framework for understanding forms of outdoor learning through comparison of English Forest Schools and Danish udeskole. Environmental Education Research. 2015.
152. Warrer P, Jensen PB, Aagaard L, Jensen LJ, Brunak S, Krag MH, et al. Identification of possible adverse drug reactions in clinical notes: The case of glucose-lowering medicines. Journal of research in pharmacy practice. 2015;4(2):64-72.
153. Wessel J, Chu AY, Willems SM, Wang S, Yaghootkar H, Brody JA, et al. Low-frequency and rare exome chip variants associate with fasting glucose and type 2 diabetes susceptibility. Nature Communications. 2015;6.
154. Wibæk R, Kæstel P, Skov SR, Christensen DL, Girma T, Wells JCK, et al. Calibration of bioelectrical impedance analysis for body composition assessment in Ethiopian infants using air-displacement plethysmography. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2015;69(10):1099-104.
155. Winkler TW, Justice AE, Graff M, Barata L, Feitosa MF, Chu S, et al. The Influence of Age and Sex on Genetic Associations with Adult Body Size and Shape: A Large-Scale Genome-Wide Interaction Study. PLoS Genet. 2015;11(10):e1005378.
156. Zhou Y, Llauradó G, Orešič M, Hyötyläinen T, Orho-Melander M, Yki-Järvinen H. Circulating triacylglycerol signatures and insulin sensitivity in NAFLD associated with the E167K variant in TM6SF2. Journal of Hepatology. 2015;62(3):657-63.
157. Zoffmann V, Prip A, Christiansen AW. Dramatic change in a young woman's perception of her diabetes and remarkable reduction in HbA1c after an individual course of Guided Self-Determination. BMJ Case Reports. 2015; pii: bcr2015209906.
158. Zoffmann V, Vistisen D, Due-Christensen M. Flexible guided self-determination intervention for younger adults with poorly controlled Type 1 diabetes, decreased HbA1c and psychosocial distress in women but not in men: a real-life RCT. Diabetic Medicine. 2015;32(9):1239-46.
Majken Borup Linnemann Jensen. Adherence to Medication In Patients with Type 2 Diabetes – Patterns and Influence on Outcome. Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences. University of Copenhagen.
Sami Alkayyali. Genetics of diabetes complications. Lund University
Annelotte Philipsen. Abdominal fat distribution and the development of type 2 diabetes in a high risk population. Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences. University of Copenhagen.
Marie Kirk Netterstrøm og Louise Hansen. Metabolically healthy obesity and the risk of ischemic heart disease. A prospective epidemiological study. Department of Public Health, University of Copenhagen.
Barghadouch A. The good, the complex and the competent. A qualitative analysis of blind and visually impaired persons’ diabetes management in practice. Institute of Public Health, University of Copenhagen.
Bundgaard AI. The risk of type 2 diabetes: A sociological study of risk rationales and risk categorization in prevention of type 2 diabetes in a municipal exercise programme. Humanities and Social Sport Sciences, University of Copenhagen.
Frisgaard AL. Health literacy in a Danish diabetes population: An epidemiological study of distributions and associations with diabetes management. Department of Public Health, Faculty of Health and Medical Science, University of Copenhagen.
Jensen ME. Udeskole i folkeskolen- Udviklingsbetingelser og potentialer gennem børns deltagelse i klassekonteksten og udeskole. [Outdoor schooling in the Danish primary school – Conditions for development through children’s participation in the class and outdoor schooling]. Psychology, University of Copenhagen. Copenhagen, Denmark.
Ljungmann CK. ‘Sammen om Sundhed’ – Forebyggelsescenter Nørrebros indsats mod ulighed i sundhed. [‘Together on Health’ - Prevention Center Nørrebro’s effort to address inequity in health]. Health Promotion and Strategies, University of Roskilde.
Møller SR, Søgaard CP. Nu kommer sundheden: Om sundhedsfremmeprojekters integration og forankring i lokalområder - Et casestudie af PULS-projektet og Netværket for Sundhedsfremme i Husum. [Health is coming: About health promotion project’s integration and anchoring in local communities – A case study of the PULSE project and the Health Promotion Network in Husum]. Psychology, University of Copenhagen. Copenhagen, Denmark.
Nielsen HB, Ovesen LL. Education level, occupational status and quality of life in adults with type 1 diabetes and the general population in the Capital Region of Denmark – A comparative study. Department of Public Health, Faculty of Health and Medical Science, University of Copenhagen.