- Life course analyses: longitudinal analyses of the development of diabetes and related complications over a life course.
- Register-based research: linkage and analyses of national registers and clinical data.
- Ethnicity and obesity: the influence of ethnicity on obesity and the associated risk of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Epidemiological research in Greenland: research related to obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases in Greenland.
Aim: identify patterns in glycemic control over a life course in patients with type 1 diabetes, and understand when deterioration begins, what factors drive them and predict diabetes related complications.
- Steno Diabetes Center Aarhus
- Department of Pediatrics, Herlev Hospital
- LEAD Center, Colorado School of Public Health